Thursday, November 29, 2012

Annual Annals - Books We Re-Read Every Year

An hour or so ago I posed a question to my tweeps via Twitter:

Is there a book you read annually, for a special occasion, perhaps? I read Summer's Lease by Mortimer.

The responses I received (and continue to receive) are too good to just mark as favorites, so I'm listing them here as a kind of Annual To Be Read (Again) list.  I hope you discover some new bookish traditions!

@nicoeatsbooks One of my most favorite books is Love Walked In by Marisa de los Santos and I reread it at Christmas

@playthrutheday We read The Family Under the Bridge by Natalie Savage Carlson every Christmas.

@AnIowaTeacher Before each basketball season I read this: "Leading With the Heart" by Mike Krzyzewski. Gets me in the right frame of mind!

@rachelwrites007 Whenever I'm upset I read A TREE GROWS IN BROOKLYN by Betty Smith. It's my favorite book in the world. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs