Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wadda Ya Know Wednesday: Timelines in Books

The other day I mentioned that I would be borrowing an idea from over at Babbling Abby, a first grade teacher who has a ton of creative, adorable and engaging ideas.   If you scroll down to the bottom of her post, you'll see that she has come up with a timeline activity using Eric Carle's A Very Hungry Caterpillar.

I intend to use her idea with my first graders, but since I see three first grade classes, I wanted to mix it up a bit when it came to the books.  I will be using each of the following books with each of my first grade classes:

The original used by Babbling Abby!

My choice for the second class of first graders.
For use with my third class.  BTW, this book is out-of-print.  Unacceptable!
What are your favorite timeline/days-of-week books that you would use?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs