Monday, December 13, 2010

In the Screening Room: Rapunzel

I took my Romeo and Juliet to see Tangled and I must say it was delightful.

When I returned to my elementary school library, I browsed my own Rapunzel collection, but it wasn't until I swung by my public library (busman's holiday) that I found this TOTALLY delightful version by the sister/brother duo Lynn Roberts and David Roberts:


The illustrations are totally fabulous and both adults and children will be loathe to turn the page before they've studied each detail.  ABBA and John Travolta in a Rapunzel re-make?  What's not to like?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I've seen this one on my shelf but haven't read it. Pulling it today! Happy holidays. :) Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. :: The book was on display at my public library; otherwise I never would have spied it. Same to you, Tara! I enjoy reading your blog immensely!

    ReplyDelete

 
Imagination Designs